My An sea urchin sauce, My Cang pancake, Dieu Tri pudding ... are the dishes you must try when coming to this land of Binh Dinh.
1. Emperor crab : is a specialty of Tam Quan and De Gi waters (Binh Dinh). The king crab has a thick and cng armor, bright yellow like a royal cell, tiny spines along the body, a stick and a bigger, sharp edge like a knife different from other crabs.
2. Quy Nhon fish ball vermicelli : The highlight of the dish is the fish cake is made from sweet mackerel and must be rolled so that the pie is smooth, round, moderately thick, and the broth is made from bones and mackerel head, clear, natural sweet.
Fish ball noodles. Photo: An Huynh.
3. Chau Truc shrimp vermicelli : is not only cooked from fresh shrimp, but also has to make rice noodles by itself. This noodle dish has the taste of broth, sweet shrimp, pineapple of pepper and crunchy of rice paper.
4. Beef jerky : is a dish mainly processed from cattle's small intestine. How to prepare sophisticated and spicy dishes. This is not an easy dish to eat.
5. The best cake Dinh Binh Dinh : is banh hoi in Dieu Tri (Tuy Phuoc). Bonus cakes are served with barbecue, but if you order this dish in Dieu Tri, you will enjoy two more porridge and heart.
6. My An sea urchin sauce : Sea urchin has many types. Type used to salt the sauce sea urchin Ta, black. Sea urchin sauce has a simple way of processing but consumes raw materials. A 100 kg sea urchin can make less than 2 kg of fish sauce. This is also the reason this type of sauce is so hard to find.
Sea urchin is not only used for baking, frying, but also for making fish sauce. Photo: An Huynh.
7. Nem Cho Huyen : is tough, lumpy, sour, crunchy. Fresh spring rolls are delicious, grilled with charcoal, served with cakes, ram rolls, coriander, perilla, laksa leaves, bananas, chopped starfruit, cucumber, dipping sauce (or soy sauce) and some zest of garlic, chili Great.
8. Bau Da wine : has a very high concentration, more than 50 degrees, drunk fast but drunk and not tired. To have a good wine, the cook must follow strict requirements about water, rice, yeast, cookware, plus heirloom experience.
9. Bun Song than : has a name like that because when making noodles, people often catch vermicelli in pairs one by one. Vermicelli is delicious and has high nutritional value because it is made from green beans. However, an average of 5 kg of beans makes only 1 kg of noodles, so this dish has a high price.
10. The spiny leaf cake : is a specialty of Binh Dinh people in particular and the Central region in general. The main material for making cakes is sticky rice flour and hemp leaves. Cake when soft, flexible and moderate sweetness is very delicious.
11. My Cang pancake : with ingredients are all local specialties. Rice is milled from the rice of the Eastern field. Shrimp are brackish water shrimp in Thi Nai lagoon. Sauce is made from pure fish sauce ...
My Cang pancake. Photo: Tunt.N
12. Banh day : is originated from Bong Son town, Hoai Nhon district. The cake is made from old rice flour (rice harvested many months ago). Banh chung with chives and crushed peanuts, fish sauce mixed with sweet and sour.
13. Tre Binh Dinh : is shaped like a small "broomstick". This is one of the indigenous drinks when drinking gourd wine. Ingredients to make the tré are ear meat, head meat, bacon (pork) only with sesame, hearing, galangal, chili, young guava leaves and garlic.
14. Eel salad : is processed quite elaborately from the selection to preliminary processing and marinated spices. This dish served with grilled rice paper and ginger fish sauce.
15. Coconut milk rice paper : is one of the most popular specialties and is bought as a gift every time you visit Binh Dinh. The special thing is that coconut rice paper is eaten separately and not used with other dishes like regular sesame rice paper.
16. Bread with pate : A part of this dish includes bread, pate sauce mixed with mayonnesaie, butter, raw vegetables and pickles. This is a favorite breakfast of most students - students of this land.
According to Linh San (Zing.vn)